Thursday, January 27, 2011

Would You Like Something From the Dessert Menu?

Mother's Club was tonight! So enjoyed a night out with friends!  The home guys were on their own for dinner - what did they have? Leftovers!! Woo Hoo!!! Oh, but wait,  I already blogged about the chowder.  So I have to cook on my night off? Hmmm what will it be?  I know! I know! CHOCOLATE!  I haven't posted any desserts yet.  It has to be a recipe that is quick, easy and can be made with the ingredients that I have at home.

Today's Feature Recipe:

Quick and Easy Bars

1/2butter
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 bag miniature marshmallows
1 cjup peanut butter minus 2 tablespoons

Melt chips, peanut buttter, and butter over low heat.  Stil until melted and hot, but not boiling.  Pour over small marshmallows into the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan.  Refrigerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment