Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chili Caliente!!

Sometime when I wasn't looking, I became an autumn chicken.  I don't actually know if that is the correct terminology, but since a young person is called a "spring chicken" it only seems right that a not so young person is called an "autumn chicken"  Well, this autumn chicken stayed up too late last night, and once again went in search for those food fairies today.

Once again, tonight is about about quick and easy.  I needed the get outta the kitchen in 30 minutes recipe.  Well, here it is (along with a ridiculously short post.  I promise I'll do better0

Salsa Chicken Chili

1 pound cooked chicken, cooked and diced into smaill
1 can (16 oz) thick and chunky salsa.
1 can garbanzo beans, drained
1 can kidney beans, drained

Put all ingredients in a Dutch oven.  Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment