Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Let Them Eat Leftovers!


Sometimes you just gotta have leftovers. I can't do just plain old "take it out of the fridge, reheat it in the nuker and serve" version of leftovers. If I did that, what would I post about? I'm telling you, this resolution thing is work!


The plan was to do a soup and sandwich meal. Leftover cassoulet, and a chicken mix sandwich in a pita pocket. Yes, that was the plan until I couldn't find whole grain pita pockets at my local grocery at 10:30pm last night. What we did find were whole grain sandwich rounds - hmmm, these kind of look like pizza crusts - now my mind has gone in a completely different direction.


Tonight's Menu at Table 4 Five



  • Chicken Ranch Florentine Mini Pizzas

  • Cassoulet

  • Merlot

Chicken Ranch Florentine Mini Pizzas



  • Leftover Feta and Spinach Stuffed Chicken - cut into bite size pieces

  • Ranch Dressing

  • Leftover Texmati Rice

  • Shredded Mozzarella

  • Sandwich Rounds

Spread Ranch dressing on the sandwich rounds. Top with a teaspoon of Texmati Rice. Top with the chicken spinach feta mixture. Top with Mozzarella cheese. Bake at 35o degrees for 8 minutes or until cheese melts. And there you have it.



No comments:

Post a Comment